• There is a wide choice of markets in Narbonne . There are, in addition to the 4 main markets, specialized markets too: an organic, meat and clothing market.
Go for the Parking Mediathèque: while strolling around the shopping street, you will arrive at a beautiful square with even a part of ‘Roman road’ and at the borders of the square nice terraces. Or do you prefer a stroll along the canal and his boats?
The indoor market ‘Les Halles‘ is certainly worth a visit.
• Lezignan market on Wednesday’s mornings. Parking within walking distance.
• Port La Nouvelle offers on Saturday morning in the vicinity of the church a lively market.
At the bottom of this website page you can also find other markets in the surrounding villages .
• L’Oulibo: olive oil mill and locally produced olive oil.
Find out where you can enjoy the pleasures of browsing through an outdoor market in the Aude region for local produce, fresh fruit , vegetables and organic food.
And don’t forget to visit the markets in Carcassonne. Parking within walking distance: follow the signs
• The organic markets in the Aude region are very cosy and an ideal place to meet your friends or relatives.
The outdoor market in Lagrasse is one of our favourites and sells a delightful choice of local wines, cheeses, meats and vegetables. On walking distance you can visit the Lagrasse abbey.
Our breakfast tip:
go buying fresh croissants at the bakery of the village and enjoy a ‘café crème’ at Café de la Promenade.
• The organic market Montlaur is on Tuesdays from 4 pm.
Every village has his flea market or vide grenier in summertime.
• Every third Sunday of May, June, July, August and September you can immerse yourself in the popular flea market of Lagrasse.
• The villages festivities are held especially in summertime and are always very cosy. Keep an eye on the advertising billboards along the road.